lunes, 28 de diciembre de 2015


The following summer I like Chile, especially the south. I like the Lake District, and then visit Valdivia mainly over the south heading toward Puerto Natales and Puerto Monnt.
During my previous holidays it reaches as far south of Santiago, it went to the region of Bio Bio and capital Concepcion, Talcahuano visit there , Coronel, Playas blancas and Lota. This was in 2006 .
He had always made ​​me a purpose to finish university, visit the south because I have met people on other trips and I've been told and shown pictures of very beautiful places.
As the Chilean Patagonia and the Argentina Patagonia the " Pande azucar " , Chiloe .
I know nothing and I've only seen pictures seen on television or cultural culinary stories of southern Chile.
For this trip I intend to do it in two months, I intend to go the first week of February and again the last week of March. I dream of going south but first you have to work hard to save money and still visit many places and cities. Also keep a good camping equipment , tents , jackets and good sleeping bags also told me that the South is a very cold place and with many rains . To enter the park told me that card you access to discounts for being university student.
It would be a dream come true to know the south this summer , but I get per 'll be patient and elsewhere visit them closer, not all bad going to happen.

1 comentario: